On this week’s episode of That Gamer Podcast, Kinect gets a price tag, Modern Warfare 2 finds drama, Sony brings new games to Home, and digital distribution nearly overtakes physical media. We also spotlight what we’ve been playing, go over some new releases, and visit the Internet just for you.
On This Weeks Episode :
- Kinect gets a price tag
- Sony submits a patent
- Modern Warfare 2 will always be free
- Sony and Codename team up
- Digital vs. Physical distribution
- Red Dead Redemption
- Splinter Cell Conviction
- Destination Arcade
- Alien Swarm
- New Releases : Starcraft II & Hydro Thunder Hurricane
- We visit the internet
- [iTunes] Subscribe to That Podcast Network in iTunes.
- [Zune] Subscribe to That Podcast Network in the Zune Marketplace.
- [RSS] Add That Podcast Network feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @ThatGamerCast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
- [Forums] Join our forums and talk with us and our other listeners.