Harold and Frank are joined by Philip & Sarah as they talk Sarah’s Picross addiction, fish tacos, more signs Vita’s outlook isn’t good, macular degeneration, Philip’s inability to say “macular degeneration”, Pokemon ripoffs on the AppStore, Bobby Kotick’s new gig, how games are good for you, DBZ on Kinect, Angry Birds in space, and more!
On This Week’s Episode:
- Pokemon Yellow on iOS?!?!
- PS Vita Troubles all over
- Study: Video Games good for eyes
- Next CoD game coming to Vita
- ..and much more
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “Sex Education w/ Hbomb”, “Is There Something You Want to Tell Me?”, “Better Than Condoms” and “CBG Business Report: The Movie”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
- [Forums] Join our forums and talk with us and our other listeners.
Intro Song: The CBG Theme by E*Master
Played during the show: Techno
Outro: Raggamuffin Weed – Cyborg (Support your local Artists)