Harold & Frank are joined by GameEnthus’s Big Rob as they talk Nintendo losing money, Microsoft losing money, Microsoft losing patent lawsuits, G4 losing Adam Sessler, Hbomb losing respect for Reggie, Kevin Butler in LBP Karting, Harmonix, Frank threatening to kill Harold for mentioning Harmonix, & more.
On This Week’s Episode:
- Nintendo’s Losing Mondey
- Microsoft’s Xbox Division is Losing Money
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 announced for 3DS
- Rumor: Sony Smash Bros. clone to be called “PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale”
- Patent ruling could ban imports of 360
- Happy Birthday Pat!
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “Watch Where You Step”, “Harmonix is My Pole”. “En Vivo”. “I Just Suck”, “Pulling the Harmonix Pole”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
- [Forums] Join our forums and talk with us and our other listeners.