Harold & Frank are joined by TGH’s Pat & Adam as they talk Kid Icarus: Uprising, Perfect Strangers, the end of Inside Xbox, multiple entendres, Fable Heroes, Awesomenauts, Cards Against Humanity, PAX Prime selling out, the true purpose of the iPad, Sega literally going down the toilet, what happens when you assault an officer when drunk, & more.
On This Week’s Episode:
- No Wii U price reveal @ E3
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale officially announced
- Inside Xbox gets Canned!
- Microsoft banned in Germany over patent dispute w/ Motorola
- Draw Something’s userbase is shrinking fast!
- Multiple examples of Multiple Entendre
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “No Circle Pad Jerking” and “Multiple Entendres”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
- [Forums] Join our forums and talk with us and our other listeners.