Harold and Frank are joined by Andy Hoover of Nintendojo (and People Eating Tasty Animals) as they wrap up E3 and also talk THQ’s new boss dissing Saints Row the Third, a Minecraft wedding, things to do on public transit, a release window for Rock Band Blitz (spoiler: not soon enough), a bunch of Zen Pinball/Pinball FX news, a bunch of Nintendo news, & more.
On This Week’s Episode:
- E3 Wrap Up – Nintendo
- 38 Studios Declares Bankruptcy
- Zen Studios In the Process of making a PopCap based Table
- Wii U will not be sold at a loss to have simplified friend codes
Alternate show titles that didn’t make it: “Happy to Satisfy You in Any Way”
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.