Frank gets a 3DS XL and tries out a Wii U. Harold is counting down the days until Rock Band Blitz comes out. We also discuss ZombiU, Playstation All-stars Battle Royale, GoW: Ascension, the Wins and Losses of PopCap along with finding out that Killer Instinct 3 would be out if it wasn’t for Microsoft. Plus Much more!
On This Week’s Episode:
- Hands on with WiiU + more from FanExpo 2012
- The End of Nintendo Power (R.I.P.)
- Plants Vs Zombies 2 Announced: PopCap celebrates as they lay off 50
- Ex-Rare employe says they wanted to make KI3 but MS said “No”
- Nintendo to announce Wii U pricing & release date
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.
Intro Song: The CBG Theme by E*Master
Played during the show: Various