Harold and Frank are joined by Alex O’Neill and “Lady” Alex Edwards of IrrationalPassions.com as they talk Wii U, PAX Prime, PAX down under, Rock Band Blitz (it’s like crack), a bunch of Metal Gear stuff, G4’s upcoming makeover, Sleeping Dogs, Double Dragon Neon, & more. Plus one listener calls us nuts. Only one?
On This Week’s Episode:
- PAX Prime
- Nintendo FINALLY drops WiiU details!
- “Australia” Named as the additional PAX expo.
- GameStop considering selling classic games
- Metal Gear News
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.