This week, Harold & Frank talk Sony at TGS, the BioWare docs’ retirement, Harold’s Rock Band Blitz addiction, Michael Shanks, Wil Wheaton, John Tobias at Zynga, Amazon vs. Nintendo, Phil’s Wii U tweet rants, Alex O’Neill conspiracy theories, & more.
On This Week’s Episode:
- BioWare co-founders retire from studio & industry
- PS3 “SuperSlim” coming 9/25
- Zynga hires John Tobias
- Wii U preorders sold out at major retailers
- More TGS
- [iTunes] Subscribe to Cross Border Gaming in iTunes.
- [Stitcher] Subscribe to us on Stitcher
- [RSS] Add the Cross Border Gaming feed to your RSS aggregator.
- [Email] Have your questions, comments, and rants read on the air every episode.
- [Twitter] Send a tweet to @CBGPodcast to have it read on the show.
- [Facebook] Become a fan on Facebook to receive our latest shows and updates.